By the way, many of you reading this blog may wonder why I mostly just post pictures and don't write much. It is because I write a weekly "family letter" and send it out to family members. If you would like to receive that letter and hear about what we're up to, just shoot me an email or comment on this post and I'll add you to the list of people who receive those letters.
Of course, here are pictures!!!
| Grandma and HAPPY Will. He loves his grandmas! |
| I love watching my dad with all of his grandsons. They all LOVE him. |
| David and Baby Keller. Keller and Will feel like they weigh about the same. Keller is Will's closest-in-age cousin. |
| Rosey has such a fun backyard! All the boys loved playing out there. |
| And it was wild down here in the basement before and after the couch arrived. Those boys were all having a blast! |
| They all LOVED Kelly. And I think it's safe to say that Kelly loved all the boys. They had fun playing together. |
| Lincoln |
| Levi |
| Seth took a happy nappy in Diana's boucy seat. Now it's all prepped for when Diana's little boy arrives! |
| And Will took a happy KNappy in Hiram's arms. His favorite place to sleep is in our arms. |
| We tried to get Seth to go down the stairs so we could all watch how fast he goes. Levi showed us how to go down nice and safely. |
| Grandma made snowcones for the boys! And of course they loved them. It left a mess, so it must have been fun! |
| And a candid one. I LOVE Spencer's face. Priceless. |
Yeah you should add me to your update list!! I would love that! my email is dixieras@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete