Monday, July 1, 2013

Cali

We got back last Saturday from San Diego. We stayed with Hiram's grandparents, and it was a WONDERFUL week. Here are some pictures to prove it.

This was our attempt at a family picture. Will would not smile, but it still turned out alright.

Trying, trying, trying to get a smile!



He loves hos grandma!


G & G Walker's awesome backyard. We're picking lemons for lemonade.



Will loves to watch everything we do.

Grandpa gave Will a tour.

We went to Mission Bay a few times so I could go running, Hiram  and /grandpa would walk with Will while I ran.


Mission Bay. I loved running here! Can you guess why? It is so pretty.


And Will sits up pretty well with the proper support. Like this box! Isn't he so cute?



And now I will just eat the box. 

The boy loves his fists.

Playing games.





4 generation pic, Love this one!

Also of note in our lives: Will slept through the night last night! Totally took us by surprise. I don't really expect it to last, but it was AWESOME.
We are loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment