Monday, August 5, 2013

Exploring the World

Our little boy is now 4 1/2 months old, and he learns something new every day. We love watching him learn.

He is exploring the world of Toys. He's getting really good at using his hands and likes to grab these toys. He loves the linking letters that Cassie and Wesley gave him.


Naps are a world that need to be re-explored at this point. We did some sleep training last week and now he sleeps through the night, but will not nap for more than 30 minutes. Hopefully this changes soon. He now sleeps on his side with his hands up by his face, as seen here. 

He seems to really like having no clothes on. This might be because every time we change his diaper we play with him and blow on his belly and tickle, etc.


Will is beginning to explore the world of Sitting Up. And apparently he also really likes our loveseat.




I am exploring the world of Sewing. Shocker! I have a few projects going on right now. This one is a mesh bumper for Will's crib. See pictures below. I know it looks really simple, and it is. But I am very proud of it!




Will is also exploring the world of Solid Foods. This was his first intro to ice cream. Apparently it is too cold for his taste buds! He's also had rice cereal, yogurt and apple sauce. He likes the yogurt the best. His binky makes the best "spoon."


Daddy will show you how it's done!

Wearing a tie to church! Cute onesie, eh? Thank you Timari! 



Lately Will really likes to feel around when we change his diaper, only with his right hand. (I'm pretty sure he's right-handed). Anyway, Hiram came up with a great solution to keep Will's hand out of the way. This is especially useful when we change a poopy diaper.


More practicing sitting up. What a cutie! The dad and the baby.

1 comment:

  1. He is just so handsome!! Your bumpers look great, such a smart idea along with feeding him with his binky, only one new thing at a time :D I am going to have to use that binding his arm technique. Thanks for posting this blog so i could be this much smarter!! HE is getting so good at sitting!

    ReplyDelete