Friday, March 8, 2013

We have ice cream, so now we're ready

We bought ice cream tonight, so now we are ready for this baby to come! My little mini-contractions are getting more frequent, and every so often one of them stops me in my tracks, but only for a couple of seconds. Maybe we're a little bit too excited, but whatever. He'll come when he comes, but meanwhile, we're psyching ourselves out. We also went on a 'date' tonight, probably one of the last ones we'll have in a while. Just so you all know, the A&W here in Logan has the best french fries I think I've ever tasted. Hiram loves the "Big Blue Special", which you can't get anywhere else. Come and visit and see the baby and then stop and try it out. :) Just bring me some french fries when you come to see the baby!

I forgot to put pictures of these cute little shoes and hats that Dixie made us and gave us at the baby shower. Look how tiny they are!


We also made muffins and bread, and froze some other food. I've been stocking up on everything I can think of for a couple of weeks now.

And look! The baby is getting BIG. It's fun to feel his foot and push on it, and then feel him push back. :) Yay for interaction! I seriously feel like I'm gaining a pound a day. I wake up STARVING in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I will totally bring you A&W fries :)

    ReplyDelete