Wednesday, November 28, 2012

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

 Grandpa had some good bonding time with Torger and Preston. They always look so comfy on Grandpa's lap.
 Ha ha, I love this one with Aunt Jill. I was telling Torger to smile, and I guess he thought this was a better idea! He was actually happy at the time we took this picture. I think this is just him making faces at us all!
 Dinnertime on Friday night. We're having pool kogi in honor of Celine. Yum!
 Torger and Preston got to open their Christmas presents early. Of course Preston was mostly interested in his wrapping paper and then loved watching Torger play with his cool race car.

 And, as always, here's the belly update. I am feeling quite large lately. Twice, people that didn't know ahead of time have actually asked if I was pregnant. Booyah. Hiram is super proud. Since he can't feel the baby move all the time (and hasn't felt other consistent bodily changes), he loves having visual evidence that we're having a baby. Also, cute outfit, right? I love this skirt because it stretches and will probably fit me for my entire life. And the shirt is a perfect preggo shirt. Thanks to Kathy and Rosey, I have some super cute clothes that fit right around my growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment