Sunday September 30,
2012
We are still harvesting a little bit from our garden! It's been so much fun, but we haven't been doing as much with is lately as we should be! At the beginning I had to check it every day to see how everything was growing. Now we mostly ignore it and it is being overgrown with weeks...but we still get some good size potatoes like these, and GIANT carrots. They're yummy! Hiram especially likes all the tomatoes we've been getting.
Here's Hiram headed off to the library to study!
Look, you can actually see a little bit of a baby bump! I feel like I'm a different size every day...This was a bigger day, so we had to snap a picture to share with ya'll. This is at 15 weeks. Out baby is growing!
Most definitely a baby bump! You look so cute. Those carrots are huge, too, along with the big potatoes. Definitely see farming in your future!
ReplyDelete