Friday, July 6, 2012

Boys will be boys!

I loved watching the wonder and awe on Levi and Lincoln's faces as they sat on the seat of each tractor. It was priceless!


The snowmobile was their first target! 


They both wanted to be the drivers!


I think this may be my favorite picture. Sorry for the sun glare! But what a cute kid. :)


It's hard to see through the window, but we're all in the SWATHER. Too cool.


More glare.


Even more glare.


Levi getting off of the combine. He thought this big thing was pretty cool!


Love that smile!


TWO handsome boys! Levi wanted to look in the dumptruck.


Lincoln is saying "Cheese!" in this picture. Yes, Lincoln, you are a cheese.


Driving the dumptruck!


Now it's Lincoln's turn.


Hiram took Lincoln with him in the cab and they tried to run the swather, just to drive it around a little bit, but the battery was dead. Levi didn't want to ride. :) When it wouldn't start, Levi asked what was wrong and Cassie told him that the battery was tired and needed a nap. Levi didn't question this explanation as I'm sure it made perfect sense to him.


Sitting on Hiram's dirtbike. This is not the bike Hiram gave Levi a ride on. I didn't take pictures of that. Bummer!


Oh the joys of the lawnmower! Show this to baby Chad and I'm sure he'll get excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment