Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Loving the Fall

Is anyone else LOVING the fall? I love Harvest Time. I have a cute harvest wreath hanging on our front door and right now pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are baking in my oven. Come over and have some! They are delicious. Here are some pictures of our life.

This is from last weekend when we were in Pocatello with the family. It was great to watch conference with everyone.




                                                                             


Here are some older photos.




Will likes solid foods alright if he can feed himself or if we put food into his mouth with our fingers, not the spoon. He particularly likes to take giant bites out of fruit. Then he spits most of it out. 


Me and my Will.


Sometimes this is the only way naps happen. Will likes to be cuddles to sleep. When he's tired, he buries his face in my arm or my chest. It is the cutest thing. I kind of love putting him to sleep like this.

Not that great of a pic, but Will is super happy and content sitting on Grandpa's lap while we all watch a movie. I think Grandpa is enjoying it, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment