Thursday, April 25, 2013

Some pictures from week 1

This post is long past due, but I just found these pictures. I can hardly believe that Will is 6 weeks old tomorrow! These are a few pictures of the week after he was born. Will was born on a Friday, and on Monday, my mom and my sister, Kathy came down to help out for the day, and to meet little Will. It was so wonderful to have them there! I remember that Monday morning Hiram left to go to class, and I just didn't really know what to do next, so I just cuddled Will until Kathy got there later that morning.


Kathy brought Seth, of course! Seth is so much bigger than Will! And of course, all Seth wants to do is play with the camera.


Tiny little man!

Will loved cuddling with Grandma!

After he ate, Will used to like to fold his arms under his chin like this and just relax on Mommy's shoulder. It was kind of hard to get a picture of it, but this is a shot from above so you can see how cute he is; so relaxed!

Will loves to lay on our chest and go to sleep there. He loves his daddy!

Another great shot with Grandma Cole! I don't know what we would have done if Grandma hadn't come to help us out that first week. You're a life saver Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment